Stain removal tips Posted on May 6, 2020 under Blog. | no comments.
Kids aren’t the only ones who get stains on their clothes. As adults, we sometimes aren’t paying enough attention or something happens out of our control and we stain our clothes. Here are some stain removal tips that will help whether you are cleaning your clothes or cleaning up after your kids.
One of the most important things is to clean the stain right away. You can try removing the stain yourself or take it to a professional dry cleaner as soon as possible. If you want to clean it yourself, here are a few tips.
Stain removal tips:
- Blot the stained area, don’t rub it. Rubbing it could make it bigger and harder to remove.
- Don’t throw your clothes into a hamper and think you’ll worry about the stain when you do laundry. The stain could set in and be too difficult to remove.
- If the stain is bad and you are concerned you may not be able to get it out, take it to a dry cleaner immediately. Don’t try to get it out yourself and then take it to the dry cleaner.
- Avoid ironing stained clothes as this will help set the stain or drive it deeper into the fabric.
- If you take your clothes to the dry cleaner, be sure to tell them about the stain. Don’t just assume they will see it. You should also tell them what the stain is so it can help them know how to treat it.
Following proper stain removal tips can help save your favorite outfit or keep you from having to buy something new.