New Year’s resolutions from your clothes — if they could talk Posted on January 18, 2017 under Blog. | no comments.
New Year’s resolutions are a popular topic across the dinner table and the Internet this time of year.
We thought we’d have a little fun with the topic and try to imagine what it would be like if your clothes could talk. We came up with their New Year’s resolutions for you. How would they suggest your care for them in 2017?
- Spill less or wear a bib, especially the ties.
- Stop shrinking me in the dryer.
- READ THE LABEL! I’m dry clean only.
- I don’t like wrinkles any more than you do — iron me or take me to get pressed
- Wear more deodorant and try not to sweat so much
- It’s supposed to be white-collar not ring around the collar
- No, you can’t wear me 3 times before you clean me
- Don’t throw me out just because I need a button, take me to the dry cleaner and they’ll put one on
- If you bought me, wear me
- If you don’t like me or want to wear me, find someone who does. This closet is getting crowded.
- Use a napkin or Kleenex and stop wiping stuff on me
In addition, clothes would probably have some funny and interesting stories to share if they could talk. So, what would your clothes say? We’d love to hear what you’d add to the list. If you are interested in some serious New Year’s Resolution tips, you can read our blog.
If you do any of the above things to your clothes, don’t worry, we are here to help. In our next blog we’ll share some tips for caring for your clothes. At Champion Cleaners, we want to do everything we can to make you look and feel like a Champion.