Stain Removal and Clothing Repairs
We’ve all had it happen: A stain on our favorite outfit. As premier cleaners, we know the first thing you usually do is the last thing you should do, which is trying to remove the stain yourself. In fact, you can make the stain much worse if you try to take matters into your own hands. Rather than risk ruining the clothing you love, come to Champion Cleaners in Naples, FL, for superior stain removal. We specialize in the ability to remove stains and repair clothes so you can wear them again and again.
In Our Line of Work, We See All Kinds of Stains
Any dry cleaning business that has been around as long as Champion Cleaners has dealt with just about every kind of stain there is. Whether you find yourself with a splash of cappuccino on your dress or a smear of grease on your trousers, we can help you bring your clothing back to life. Every stain requires a certain method of removal, which requires a great deal of knowledge and attention to detail.
When we rid your garments of stains, our goal is threefold:
- To cause no damage to the fabrics. This is especially important when we remove stains from delicate clothes, such as silks and satins. Some types of material simply want to “cling” to the stains. It is up to us to apply our expertise to loosen the stains without risking the underlying fabric.
- To completely erase as much of the stain as we can. Our focus is always going to be to remove 100% of every stain, but some are notoriously tougher than others. For instance, while trying to get rid of coffee stains in clothes, we will always err on the side of caution to protect your garments. We would rather have 98% of the stain removed than do any harm to your clothes.
- To return your clothing to you looking and smelling great. We know you want your clothes to appear new without any unusual chemical odors when you get them back. After we have successfully removed as much of a stain as we can, we will clean your garment with our safe, effective products.
Trust your clothing stain removal to the expertise of Champion Cleaners, your dry cleaners in Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero, Florida. Don’t forget, while we specialize in removing tough oil or other stains from clothing, we can repair and alter garments, too, such as mending seams, inserting new zippers and sewing hems.
How to Remove Stains from Clothes
While we always suggest you do not pre-treat stains before bringing clothing to us for stain removal, we know you probably have some items that you simply want as stain-free as possible without sending them out for cleaning. In those cases, we suggest the following stain removal tips:
- Read the tags on the clothing for instructions. Many labels give you ideas on how to properly care for the garments and fabrics. If you see a “dry clean only” label, please bring the garment to Champion Cleaners for proper treatment, care and cleaning.
- Rubbing on the stain is usually a bad choice, as it tends to grind the stain deeper into the fibers.
- Before you use any stain removal product, test it on an inconspicuous piece of fabric, such as the inside of a hem. It’s better to know ahead of time about discoloration problems than to risk harming your clothes.
We look forward to helping you with all your stain removal and garment repair at our dry cleaners in Naples, FL.