Holiday planning tips: Plan now for your holiday feast Posted on November 2, 2017 under Blog, Cleaning Tips. | no comments.
Following a few simple holiday planning tips can make your holidays less stressful and more fun.
Imagine spending hours in the kitchen Thanksgiving morning preparing an amazing meal but when you pull out your linens or that special holiday tablecloth, you find a stain leftover from last year’s feast.
You really can’t run to the dry cleaner Thanksgiving morning. Even if the fabric can be washed in your machine at home, how much time do you have in your already busy holiday schedule?
To avoid stress and last-minute tasks, plan ahead. Here are a few holiday tips for a smooth holiday feast.
Holiday planning tips
- Take out your favorite holiday tablecloths and napkins to make sure they are clean. Check for stains and wrinkles.
- If they need cleaned or pressed, be sure to read the label and follow the care instructions. Even if you can wash and press them at home, you may want to consider dry cleaning instead.
- Everyone is busy around the holidays and the dry cleaner can save you time, especially with dry cleaners such as Champion Cleaners, which offers free pick up and delivery. You don’t even have to find time to get to the dry cleaner; they will come to you.
- Don’t forget to check your placemats and any decorations such as special runners. You might need to clean those as well. Champion Cleaners does far more than just clothes.
- If you plan to have guests, don’t overlook the guest room. Make sure you have clean sheets and a stain-free and pet hair-free comforter or bedspread.
If you are running short on time or just want to make sure everything is ready, you can have Champion Cleaners pick up all the holiday fabrics and bedding that need cleaned. They’ll bring them back crisp, clean and ready for family and friends.
The holidays are a busy time and they can be stressful. However, if you plan ahead you can avoid most of the stress and enjoy your time with friends and family.